We had to get this on video...at dinner tonight Makayla decided she could eat dinner and sleep at the same time. I know, I know...our child is gifted!!!
Wow your child is gifted. I was busting up watching that. That is great you captured it on video.
This is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I can't even get Ryder to eat when he is awake.
Hey this is Tasha, Ashley's sister. But I can't believe how big she is getting. Can you believe that Ash is preggy!! Well cute blog!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow your child is gifted. I was busting up watching that. That is great you captured it on video.
This is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I can't even get Ryder to eat when he is awake.
Hey this is Tasha, Ashley's sister. But I can't believe how big she is getting. Can you believe that Ash is preggy!! Well cute blog!!
Post a Comment