Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 Months...


I'm a little late at posting but last week was Makayla's 6 month birthday and checkup...
Weight 13.6 pounds (10%)
Height 26.5 inches (79%)
Head 17 inches (72%)
So she's tall and skinny...but what girl wouldnt want to be. The Doctor doesnt seem to be worried, just said to increase her solids a little. It's amazing to think I've been able to keep another human being alive for 6 months...


She's enjoying her foods...What a messy eater...I think it may have something to do with the one in charge of the spoon...dad loves to feed her...




I got home on Saturday and dad had Makayla dressed, did her hair and had her ready to go out on the town...

If you cant tell...what you're looking at here is what I found this morning when I went to get her up...she's got a toe trying to escape....

3 comments:

Daniel and Kerri said...

Blake said that Makayla was smiling at her. He just is mesmerized by that sweet little girl. He would be over there everyday if he could. We have seen tons of babies but all he can talk about is your little one. He looked at her picture and said oh Mom doesn't she look bootiful. I think she is smiling at me in that picture. She is a cutey and we miss you guys. That is pretty neat that you are in the same ward as my cousin Josh and Cambree.

Jensen Ohana said...

Hey!
I got your blog address from your mom and added you to ours! It's so great to see how much your little one has grown!

She's soooo adorable!

Daniel and Kerri said...

We wanted to sing to Ryan on his Birthday but Daniel hung up the phone and wouldn't let us sing. He said we could do it later, but then he went off to Mutual. Sorry Ryan I know you missed me and the kids serenading you. Anyways, Happy Birthday