
WOW, the summer has flown by. I can't believe it. We started with a trip to San Diego. We went for my annual conference, but were able to find time to play. We were able to go to Sea World, The San Diego Zoo and Coronado Bay. It was so much fun...too bad little Makayla was scared of Shamu, she seemed to enjoy the zoo, but absolutely hated the beach. She started crawling during that trip.
Grandma and Grandpa Brusman came to visit in July and we had a ton of fun with them. We went to Yellowstone's Bear and Wolf preserve and just enjoyed spending time together. Makayla started walking the last day Grandma and Grandpa were here and now is getting into everything!!!
Makayla and Addi playing with Addi's shopping cart, they took turns pushing each other around
Riding Addi's horse...it would make Grandpa Goodman so proud...
Our little beach baby....
Makayla's birthday is on Monday and I cant believe our little girl is turning 1!!! Other than that, hunting season has started, which means Ryan is gone a lot. I really do dread hunting season, call me high maintenance...but I really just like having my husband around.

1 comment:
Those pictures are way too cute. We need to come see you so we can play with Makayla...especially since Ryan is going to be gone!
Post a Comment