Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby Makayla











Well she finally made it, Makayla Marie arrived Sunday August 17, 2008 weighing in at 7 pounds 5 ounces and 20.5 inches long. It was a rough delivery for her, having suction fail repeatedly, and forceps finally getting her here, but she was worth every bit of it. I just hope she feels the same about us. The only things it seems she got from me are my chin and ears, she's definitely daddy's little girl, no doubt about that. Grandma and Grandpa Brusman came in on Friday to see baby Makayla and it's been fun having the whole family together. We're hoping Grandma and Grandpa Goodman can come soon. It's really fun to watch how little Addi is taking to her cousin, she wants to play with her so badly.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

CHRISTY, CHRISTY, CHRISTY!!!!! You had a baby! I'm peeing my pants right now with excitement! We wish we were there with you! Congrats, she's beautiful, just like her momma! Please let us know next time you go to PA and we'll try to coordinate! Love you!!!rgo

Julia said...

Yay!!!! Congrats! She is so beautiful and I love her name! Let us know when you're in TX :) we've got an extra room for visitors! Love you!!!!

Star Gazer said...

Yay! Congrats on your beautiful family! :)

Kelly P said...

Christy! I just found your blog through Julia's :) How in the world are you? You have a baby! So precious. Congratulations! Send me an email - kellypearl@gmail.com, and I'll send you an invite to our blog. Hope all is well!!